creating Custom Card Size (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> The Print Shop 3.0

momcatt -> creating Custom Card Size (4/13/2012 3:07:11 PM)

I am trying to create a custom card size in the "Create a Blank Project" box. When I enter the size of the card in inches (5x7) and save it, it shows up as a completely different size when I click on the icon to create a card.

What am I doing wrong? This is very frustrating!

Thanks

Brandy redux -> RE: creating Custom Card Size (4/13/2012 3:54:36 PM)

Hi momcatt,

The most important point which must always be kept in mind when creating a custom size project is the the Height and Width measurements MUST be the size of the paper which is being fed into the printer paper feed - NOT the size of the folded card.

So, for a 5" x 7" folded card, you must use 10" x 7" paper. And, in order to create a Custom Size Project, you must click on the 'New' button at the bottom of the 'Create Blank Project' window - to open the 'Custom Paper Stock' window. And, it has been determined that some custom size projects are not easy to create on the 'Custom Paper Stock' window.

So, if this information doesn't help to solve your problem, please post back here and describe exactly which 'Project Type' and 'Layout Style' you have been selecting on the 'Create Blank Project' window.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4
1.757813E-02