Watermark in PM18 (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> [PrintMaster 18.1 and older] >> PM General Functionality

bryanksteele -> Watermark in PM18 (4/16/2012 11:21:25 AM)

I'm calling it a watermark because it's muted text that that I was able to type in and is at a 45 degree angle and is all over the background of the sheet of paper. I was successful in finding it ONCE. Any hints on how to find it again would be helpful. If I recall correctly, when PM18 asked for the message, it also asked if I wanted the message tiled or not.

Brandy redux -> RE: Watermark in PM18 (4/16/2012 11:43:29 AM)

Hi bryanksteele,

PM 18 does not offer an actual watermark option.

To create a watermark with PM 18, you would layer your picture to the bottom. With the picture selected, click the paint bucket icon on the top toolbar. Click More... on the Color Palette. Click Define Custom Colors. Drag the slider up. That lightens your picture so that it looks like a watermark. Now you can add other design elements on top of this watermark.

Text can be lightened in a similar manner. You can Edit| Duplicate| Tiled Cover your text box so that it repeats all over the background.

To rotate the text, you would do this:

1. In the Design Workspace, select a design element that you want to rotate.

2. When the handles appear around the design element, click the Rotation Indicator - the last item on the far right side of the status bar at the bottom of the workspace.

3. When the menu pops up from the Rotation Indicator, select the desired degree of rotation OR click on 'More', type the desired number of degrees for the rotation in the Rotation box, then click 'OK'.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4