When moving text boxes, they only move in eighth inch increments. Need smooth move of lesser amount (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> [PrintMaster 18.1 and older] >> PM General Functionality

ChefRoy -> When moving text boxes, they only move in eighth inch increments. Need smooth move of lesser amount (4/30/2012 1:20:18 PM)

I am trying to move text boxes up to edge of a graphic and the system will not allow me to move the box smoothly. It moves close, then it jumps an eighth inch either way, and not stay where I need it to stay. Is there some setting I am missing? I have a HP computer with vista, (I know) I used PM Platinum for many years on a Windows XP machine and never had this problem. What can I do to resolve the situation?

Brandy redux -> RE: When moving text boxes, they only move in eighth inch increments. Need smooth move of lesser amount (4/30/2012 3:18:20 PM)

Hi ChefRoy,

The problem you are experiencing is not being caused by Vista. Instead, the most likely explanation for your problem is that one or more of your PrintMaster 'Snap to' options are selected. So, the first thing you'll want to do is to make sure that all 'Snap to' options are deselected, by doing this:

1. Click on 'Layout' in the PrintMaster menu bar.

2. When the menu drops down, click on any of the 'Snap to' options which has a check mark next to it - to remove the check mark.

If that recommendation doesn't solve your problem, please reply back and let me know.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4