Print Shop 3.0 closes when I delete a photo?? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> The Print Shop 3.0

Springer1979 -> Print Shop 3.0 closes when I delete a photo?? (5/28/2012 5:16:11 PM)

Everytime I try and delete a photo in my images that I don't want anymore or for whatever the reason it Printshop closes???

Brandy redux -> RE: Print Shop 3.0 closes when I delete a photo?? (5/28/2012 5:55:09 PM)

Hi Springer1979,

The problem you are experiencing is normally experienced with the 3.0.3 and older versions of Print Shop 3.0.

As can be seen here

http://forums.encoreusa.com/tm.asp?m=44058

the 3.0.5 patch is now live.

So, the first thing that I would recommend is for you to review the last three posts in that "Update on 3.0.5 patch & Money Back Guarantee" pinned item - MOST ESPECIALLY Post #4, which says this:

"Please make special note of the fact that only functionality (how-to or how-does-it-work) support is provided on this forum for Print Shop 3.0. So, when any Technical problem is encountered with any version of Print Shop 3.0 (either before or after attempting to install a patch), your only option is to contact Technical Support."

And, before you download the 3.0.5 patch, you will want to follow the directions in the last post of that pinned item - for determining exactly which version of Print Shop 3.0 you are using.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4