How can I reduce a newsletter file size? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> The Print Shop 3.0

dalebailey@sc.rr.com -> How can I reduce a newsletter file size? (8/30/2012 8:09:30 AM)

I write a newsletter for our association through 3.0. I takes the 8 pages or so with no pictures down to 7 MG for pdf. This appears to be too large for some to recieve. I have noticed other newsletters I recieve that have pictures, to be much smaller in size. How can I manage this so I can send out with a reasonable size?

lindarobin -> RE: How can I reduce a newsletter file size? (8/30/2012 9:37:57 AM)

You need embedded fonts to reduce the PDF file size. Click on my tips link below to see more info about PDFs. Post back here if you have more questions concerning this. Another option for you would be the e-newsletter as a web page.

The only PDF convertor that I have come across that can turn Print Shop 3.0 projects into PDFs with embedded fonts is Corel PDF Fusion. There is a free, fully functional 30 day trial version that you can get from www.corel.com

Using Corel PDF Fusion will turn a 8 page newsletter into a PDF with a file size of approx. 400 KB, if using the lower quality graphics setting.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4