PS 3.0 Deluxe: Too big for laptop screen! (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> The Print Shop 3.0

mcastka -> PS 3.0 Deluxe: Too big for laptop screen! (9/10/2012 2:00:38 PM)

Just downloaded Print Shop 3.0 Deluxe. For some reason I can't view the but page and can't scroll down. It's like the screen is too big for my laptop screen. I can't find help for this on the website or anywhere else. I tried uninstalling and re-installing but that didn't help. Any suggestions? Thanks!

Brandy redux -> RE: PS 3.0 Deluxe: Too big for laptop screen! (9/10/2012 4:53:23 PM)

Hi mcastka,

Under normal circumstances, Print Shop 3.0 will adjust itself to fit the screen on any laptop. However, it is very important to keep in mind that the Minimum System Requirements for Print Shop 3.0 require the screen resolution be set to AT LEAST 1024x768, 32-bit color. And, I have confirmed that when the screen resolution is not set to AT LEAST 1024x768, 32-bit color, Print Shop 3.0 will not fit into the screen - because it will be too large.

So, in order to fix the problem, you need to increase your screen resolution to AT LEAST 1024 x 768.

If you do not know how to increase the screen resolution, please click on the 'Post Reply' button below then tell me exactly which Operating System you are using. I will then provide step-by-step instructions for changing the screen resolution.

However, if your screen resolution is already set to 1024x768, 32-bit color, that would indicate that your problem is being caused by either a corrupt or outdated video card driver. And, in that case, the recommended solution would be to click on the link below

http://forums.encoreusa.com/tm.asp?m=27150

then follow the directions in that FAQ for updating your video card driver.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4