printing labels in Print Shop 3.0 (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> The Print Shop 3.0

MaggieB -> printing labels in Print Shop 3.0 (10/6/2012 2:17:57 PM)

In previous Print Shops, I was able to print individual labels when I did not want to print a whole page of the same label. Either the labe lpage allowed me to uncheck the labels that I did not wish to print or the print box opened up and allowed me to select the column and row number(s) of the starting label(s) I wished to print. Not able to find this abilitiy in Print Shop 3 which seems to only allow me to print a full page of hte same label, or am I missing this option somewhere, somehow?

[image]local://upfiles/23503/E834F8DCBB9B49B7BCF4E285C948CB12.jpg[/image]

Brandy redux -> RE: printing labels in Print Shop 3.0 (10/6/2012 2:55:09 PM)

Hi MaggieB,

First, I should mention is that Print Shop 3.0 is not a true upgrade of any previous version of Print Shop. Instead, Print Shop 3.0 is a completely redesigned product which works in an entirely different manner than all earlier versions of Print Shop - even Print Shop 2.0.

If you ever decide that Print Shop 3.0 does not suit your needs, you will most definitely want to keep in mind that if you purchased Print Shop 3.0 from a retail store within the last 90 days or from broderbund.com or encore.com within the last 30 days, you are eligible for a refund - even after the software has been opened or downloaded and installed.

Please click on the link below

http://support.encore.com/customerservice/refunds.aspx

to check out the Refund Policy.

Second, I should mention that Print Shop 3.0 does not offer an option for choosing to print only one label or choosing the column and row number(s) of the starting label(s) you wish to print. Instead, as you have already discovered, Print Shop 3.0 is designed to print only a full sheet of labels.

lindarobin -> RE: printing labels in Print Shop 3.0 (10/6/2012 8:37:33 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: MaggieB
... I did not want to print a whole page of the same label.

Here is a workaround solution.

Open a blank page. Add guides for where you want your label to print on the sheet. Position your label design in the appropriate spot.

[image]local://upfiles/72/C31659278DA84A528B39722983E38DBC.jpg[/image]

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4
1.513672E-02