Fold Lines (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> The Print Shop 3.0

sallyanne -> Fold Lines (10/8/2012 5:41:53 PM)

Hi Group,
Was wondering how to get fold lines on a project. I did have the fold lines when I did my first project and now I dont have any, can someone help me out please. Thanks

Sally

Brandy redux -> RE: Fold Lines (10/8/2012 9:38:15 PM)

Hi sallyanne,

Fold lines are normally displayed only on those pages which are specifically designed to be folded - such as brochures, the inside of greeting cards, the inside of invitations, etc.

For example, even though half-fold greeting cards are designed to be folded, the fold line is displayed only for the inside pages - because, even though the Front of a greeting card and the Back of a greeting card will be printed on the same side of the paper, then that greeting card will be folded in half, Print Shop 3.0 is designed to display the Front and the Back of a greeting card project separately on the workspace.

And, a brochure will display one or more fold lines - depending upon the type of brochure which is selected.

For example, a two-fold brochure will have 1 fold line, a three-fold brochure will have 2 fold lines and a four-fold brochure will have 3 fold lines.

However, neither a certificate nor a newsletter will have fold lines - because those projects are not designed to be folded.

There is no option for adding a fold line to any project which is not designed to have a fold line. However, if you were to click on the 'Line' button in the 'Create Project' section on the left side of the Print Shop 3.0 workspace, you could add a Line which could be deleted before printing the project.

lindarobin -> RE: Fold Lines (10/9/2012 10:48:12 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: sallyanne
I did have the fold lines when I did my first project and now I dont

For projects such as Party Goods and other crafts, there are fold lines. If you don't see them, click the View tab and then check Show Fold Lines.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4