Photo is blurry (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> The Print Shop 3.0

sallyanne -> Photo is blurry (10/8/2012 7:02:04 PM)

Hi group,
I need some help, I have created a invitation with a photo that I have saved on my computer, I import the picture and use it in my project, and save my project, when I open the invite that i have saved the phote that i have imported is not clear, its a picture photo, all other things are clear but that is not, can someone help, Am i doing something wrong, any tips? Thanks

Sally
[:)]

lindarobin -> RE: Photo is not plain (10/8/2012 7:28:48 PM)

This program cannot maintain the quality of high resolution photos in any of its projects. All imported photos will become somewhat fuzzy.[>:]

This is also true for Print Shop 2.0.

Print Shop 23.1 does maintain the high quality of imported photos.[:)]

sallyanne -> RE: Photo is not plain (10/8/2012 7:38:40 PM)

Can I purchase that online?

Brandy redux -> RE: Photo is not plain (10/8/2012 8:31:35 PM)

Hi Sallyanne,

Even though Print Shop 23, which can be purchased here

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=Print+shop+23&x=0&y=0

and Print Shop 23.1, which can be purchased here

http://www.broderbund.com/c-31-the-print-shop.aspx

neither version of Print Shop can be purchased as a download. So, your only option would be to order a DVD.

sallyanne -> RE: Photo is not plain (10/8/2012 8:36:59 PM)

Hi Brandy redux,
Thanks so much, I have been online looking and no luck, thanks for your reply. I am in desperate need. hahaha I did a save to date invite and they turned out awesome, but the picutre is fuzzy. I was hoping to get it fixed but to no avail nothing worked. I need these done by Wednesday, well so many of them because the lady is going out of town, and wants to pass them out while away. I can try and pick up the software tomorrow but I live in a small town and we are limited on stores. i am crossing my fingers that I may get it in town. If not she will use the ones I have, she is pleased with them, but I would love to have the picture clearer. [8|]

Brandy redux -> RE: Photo is not plain (10/8/2012 8:51:12 PM)

Hi sallyanne,

Since both Print Shop 23 and Print Shop 23.1 are older products, they are not normally sold in many retail stores.

sallyanne -> RE: Photo is not plain (10/9/2012 4:17:03 AM)

So is there another version that will give me good photo results?

Brandy redux -> RE: Photo is not plain (10/9/2012 12:06:26 PM)

Hi SallyAnne,

There is no version of Print Shop newer than Print Shop 23 or 23.1 which will give you good photo results.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4