Error Message: Buffer cannot be null (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> The Print Shop 3.0

Vari Galetly -> Error Message: Buffer cannot be null (10/12/2012 2:56:29 PM)

I have just purchased my third printshop. I have worked on a project but can not reopen it.
Error: Buffer can not be null Parameter name Buffer I am wrking with Windows 7

Brandy redux -> RE: Error Message: Buffer cannot be null (10/12/2012 4:15:51 PM)

Hi Vari,

When another Print Shop 3.0 user recently reported experiencing the same problem, it was determined that the user was trying to open a 28.5 MB Print Shop 3.0 project. So, indications are that Print Shop 3.0 project files can become corrupt if the file size is allowed to become too large.

If you do not have a backup of the Print Shop 3.0 file you are trying to open, it is very likely that you will not be able to open that file. However, since those of us who help on these forums are volunteers only - who are neither employed by nor connected with either Customer Service or Technical Support - we do not have access to technical documents. So, there is no way for us to know whether or not there is a known workaround for this problem.

For that reason, the best course of action for you would be for you to click on the link below

http://forums.encoreusa.com/tm.asp?m=24071

then follow the directions in that FAQ for contacting Technical Support.

Please do keep in mind that, before you contact Technical Support, you will need to determine exactly which version of Print Shop 3.0 you are using. To do so, please do this:

a. Click on the down arrow next to the word 'Help' in the upper right hand corner of the page.

b. When the menu drops down, select 'Preferences.

c. When the Preferences window opens, click on the 'About' tab.

d. Check the version number on the 'About' tab.

And, if you find that you are NOT using either Print Shop 3.0.5 or Print Shop 3.0.6, you will want to click on the link below

http://forums.encoreusa.com/tm.asp?m=44058

to view the Update on 3.0.5 patch & Money Back Guarantee pinned item.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4