Printmaster Project Gallery (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> [PrintMaster 18.1 and older] >> PM General Functionality

jamescomm -> Printmaster Project Gallery (10/23/2012 11:41:29 AM)

I use Printmaster 15 and have quite a few problems. Hope someone can help.

1. When I save a project, Printmaster tells me "Your Project cannot be saved to the Project Gallery. It will be saved to a disk" It shows up in My Documents but not in the Project Gallery. Why is this happening?

2. Sometimes one image is superimpossed over another in the Project Gallery and even the project name is wrong? Plus the image does not relate to what the project really is??

3. It takes forever to load Printmaster. What would I have to upgrade to make it load faster?

4. Would installing Printmaster Platinum 2012 solve the problems?

5. If I did install PM 2012, would my old projects show up in the NEW Project Gallery?

Thank you very much.

Jim

Brandy redux -> RE: Printmaster Project Gallery (10/23/2012 11:51:42 AM)

Hi James,

1. The problem you described could very easily be the result of corrupt Project Gallery files. Please click on the link below

http://forums.encoreusa.com/tm.asp?m=42606&mpage=1&key=ꙮ

to view the recommended procedure for dealing with that problem.

2. The solution listed above should also fix this problem.

3. There is, I'm afraid, no way to force PrintMaster to load quicker. PrintMaster has always been very slow to load.

4. PrintMaster 2012 is even slower to load than PrintMaster 15. And, it is very important to keep in mind that PrintMaster 2012 is not a true upgrade of any previous version of PrintMaster - except PrintMaster 2.0 & PrintMaster 2011. Instead, PrintMaster 2012 is a completely redesigned product which works in an entirely different manner than all PrintMaster 18.1 and earlier versions of PrintMaster.

5. Projects which were created in any PrintMaster 18.1 or earlier version of PrintMaster cannot be opened in PrintMaster 2012 - because, as I stated before, 2012 is not a true upgrade of any previous version of PrintMaster - except PrintMaster 2.0 & PrintMaster 2011

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4