saving work (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> The Print Shop 3.0

wcote -> saving work (1/17/2013 7:23:00 PM)

Got the print shop 3.0. When trying to save business card project the program stops working and you loose all work? anyone have fix?

JasonC -> RE: saving work (1/17/2013 7:30:41 PM)

I am a newbie to Print Shop 3.0

I've played around with the program some and got some mixed results. I noticed if I had quite a few projects open, the program became somewhat unstable on Windows 7 64 bit to the point where for it bit the Window was not responding.

Not sure at this point what could be causing it. Are there any possible variables that may make it crash? I heard if a project size gets to a certain amount, it becomes unstable or crashes.

DEJenc3 , lindarobin and ellengard are much more knowledgable then me in these subjects so you might want to wait for their response.

wcote -> RE: saving work (1/17/2013 7:38:00 PM)

Thanks will wait and see if anyone else has any info.

JasonC -> RE: saving work (1/17/2013 7:47:36 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: wcote

Thanks will wait and see if anyone else has any info.

Are you using your own work, or using a pre made template?

I just created a sample premade card to see what would happen and it did not crash.

If you used a pre made template, could you say which one you used so I can check it against my copy and see if it crashes?

ellengard -> RE: saving work (1/17/2013 8:26:53 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: wcote
Got the print shop 3.0. When trying to save business card project the program stops working and you loose all work? anyone have fix?

Check your version number. The original version had a bug where save and print commands caused a crash. You need 3.0.5. There is a download patch for it here:
http://support.encore.com/technicalsupport/

ellengard -> RE: saving work (1/17/2013 8:46:58 PM)

This program works best with Win 7. 2GB RAM is the min requirement, but you'll run into problems if other programs are using up resources. Close all other programs and do a disk cleanup if you only have 2 GB RAM.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4