DVD labels (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> The Print Shop 3.0

Nate M. -> DVD labels (1/24/2013 1:45:40 PM)

I am having trouble making custom dvd labels. It seems like this program does not do what it says it does. This is easily the most difficult program I have used of this kind.
When I click the star from scratch link, it does not give an option for a cd/dvd label, any help would be appreciated.

ellengard -> RE: How do you make custom DVD labels? (1/24/2013 3:17:08 PM)

Try creating from a ready-made template instead. Delete the pre-existing elements and add your own.

ellengard -> RE: How do you make custom DVD labels? (1/24/2013 5:39:06 PM)

Since there are no guides for the CD labels, it's easier to leave the circle in place and cover it with your own graphics. If you delete the circle, you lose where to position your elements.

Nate M. -> RE: How do you make custom DVD labels? (1/25/2013 1:29:01 PM)

Thanks for the quick response. Maybe you can help a little more. I had already tried that before I posted this question but I have not found a way to "keep" the circle. When I bring a photo into my project it comes in as a square and covers up the circle. if I delete the existing photo, the circle disappears. How do you keep the circle?

ellengard -> RE: How do you make custom DVD labels? (1/25/2013 8:27:21 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Nate M.
... I have not found a way to "keep" the circle. When I bring a photo into my project it comes in as a square and covers up the circle.

Move the square photo off to the side. Crop your photo into a circle. Resize and position it over the original circle. Problem solved!

Alternatively, you can drag 4 guidelines onto the workspace so you know exactly where to place and how to size your photo.

[image]local://upfiles/9017/B998D189F2794AF9B253E11B7EED43C7.jpg[/image]

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4