PrintShop 3.0 Pro not opening v22 files (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> The Print Shop 3.0

AussieKozzy -> PrintShop 3.0 Pro not opening v22 files (1/30/2013 9:32:17 PM)

Hi there,

I've got a customer who has just purchased PrintShop Pro 3.0 to open up some PrintShop Pro 22. Below is his feedback, any possible idea on how to fix it?

Cheers,
James

"I have recently purchased ‘The Printshop Professional vs. 3.0.0.0
I have installed a patch that upgraded the application to vs. 3.0.5.0
I am running Microsoft Windows 7 on my PC and laptop.
I have a large number of templates (used for the spines of A4 office folders. These were created with ‘The Printshop Pro Publisher vs. 22’
The codecs mostly used are .sig and .let’

When trying to open these templates within ‘The Printshop Professional vs. 3.0, I select:-
Open (folder)
Open ‘The Printshop 23, 22, or 21 projects.
The application fails to open the template with the following message:- "CARROLL' is an unexpected token. Expecting white space. Line 29, position 352."

ellengard -> RE: PrintShop 3.0 Pro not opening v22 files (1/30/2013 9:59:23 PM)

He did everything correctly. You can submit a tech support request ticket here:
http://support.encore.com/technicalsupport/tech_support_frm.aspx?product_id=2827

Since this is a user-to-user functionality support forum (for questions like "how do I crop my photos" or "how do I wrap text around an object") tech problems are best answered by tech support.

JasonC -> RE: PrintShop 3.0 Pro not opening v22 files (1/31/2013 8:03:09 AM)

And of course your customers are also able to register a name here and ask as well.

Every Broderbund product has a leaflet inside that has important addresses in the event of technical support and like the link ellengard mentioned its the quickest way for support.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4