landscape printing (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> The Print Shop 3.0

clgptmn -> landscape printing (2/2/2013 9:06:13 AM)

I'm very frustrated with 3.0. I am trying to print a landscape project. I have checked and rechecked page orientation and paper size. In Print Preview, the project looks correct. However, when I print, the project prints in landscape, but starts 2 1/2 inches from the left side of the page - thus not printing the entire project. I have tried printing a template without changing anything and the same thing happens. Please, please help. I was very happy with 22, but not with 3.0!

ellengard -> RE: landscape printing (2/2/2013 9:44:00 AM)

Do you have the 3.0.5 patch? Please see this thread for more info:
http://forums.encoreusa.com/tm.asp?m=45439

clgptmn -> RE: landscape printing (2/2/2013 10:14:11 AM)

My version is 3.0.6.0

ellengard -> RE: landscape printing (2/2/2013 1:38:23 PM)

Since you have the updated version, you may need to check for updated drivers for your printer.

ellengard -> RE: landscape printing (2/2/2013 1:47:56 PM)

If you have a good PDF writer, print to the PDF printer to create the PDF. If the resulting PDF is perfect, you can print it and you also know that your printer's drivers need updating to be compatible with Print Shop 3.0

A work-around option is to change your project orientation to portrait which prints problem-free. Click Project tab, change paper stock to Portrait. Then Select all (CtrlA), Group (right-click...Group) and rotate 90 degrees (right-click...Rotate).

clgptmn -> RE: landscape printing (2/2/2013 4:49:08 PM)

Thanks. Both the PDF printer and the work around worked.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4