Business Cards not printing right (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> The Print Shop 3.0

rannson80 -> Business Cards not printing right (2/6/2013 5:19:06 PM)

I have Print Shop 3.0 Professional. I am trying to print business cards that I've created with it, using avery business cards #8371. Every time I print them out, they are printing half way through the cards...once it printed one single card in the middle of the page. I have the paper stock and template settings right, as far as I know. Anyone have an idea of why they are not printing right?

ellengard -> RE: Business Cards not printing right (2/6/2013 6:16:37 PM)

Check to make sure you have version 3.0.5 or 3.0.6. Earlier "unpatched" versions were very buggy.

Also check for the latest drivers for your printer.

If you have the latest drivers and v 3.0.5, please confirm.

rannson80 -> RE: Business Cards not printing right (2/6/2013 6:33:46 PM)

I have print shop pro, version 3.0...is there a way to update the version?

Printer drivers are up to date.

EDIT....I just figured out how to update the program. I will let you know if this corrects the problem. Thank you!

ellengard -> RE: Business Cards not printing right (2/6/2013 6:39:11 PM)

3.0 is too general. Click Help... Preferences... About and you will see the full version number.

rannson80 -> RE: Business Cards not printing right (2/6/2013 7:11:41 PM)

my bad...its 3.0.6.0

ellengard -> RE: Business Cards not printing right (2/6/2013 9:41:32 PM)

OK, so you have the latest version and the latest printer drivers. Perhaps the project is corrupt. We need to do a new business card project. Open one from the ready-made templates, then do a print preview. If the print preview shows that the cards will print all the way through, then you can start your project over and it should work.

If the print preview shows the print cut off, then likely your printer is not compatible with this program. If that is the case, I can give you a work around.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4