Calendar (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> The Print Shop 3.0

nighthawk2 -> Calendar (3/14/2013 6:39:31 AM)

I'm new to both Printshop 3.0 Professional and forums. I would like to be able to print just 1 month of a yearly calendar
(not the whole calendar with all of its pictures). Also, I would like to be able to type information into the calendar and
change the character size without having to enter a text box to do it. I use to be able to do this easily with an older version
of Print Shop copyrighted 1997. I would appreciate any help on how to do this with this new software. Thanks!

ellengard -> RE: Calendar (3/14/2013 11:30:51 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: nighthawk2
I would like to be able to print just 1 month of a yearly calendar (not the whole calendar with all of its pictures).

In the Print Dialog Box, there is a Page Range section. Enter a single page number.

quote:

Also, I would like to be able to type information into the calendar and change the character size without having to enter a text box to do it.

Unfortunately, text entered into date cells cannot be formatted. The size, color, and font are fixed. Using a text box as you have done, is the only workaround.

For a calendar program with a lot of functionality, I recommend Calendar Creator. Lots of formatting options. Most importantly, it remembers important events (birthdays, anniversaries) for future years so you don't have to retype them.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4