So far so Good Thank you ellengard, HOWEVER (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> PrintMaster 2012

Michael1003 -> So far so Good Thank you ellengard, HOWEVER (5/17/2013 10:33:37 AM)

Ok, so I edited the picture as you suggested and it worked perfectly. Thank You ! I added a text box, changed the colors, etc. I believe the next step is to Edit, Convert to Avery, in order to see the full page and be able to print it. And I removed the shadow in the background. I'm not even sure why they put a shadow there. At one point I did the convert and it did it quickly but the label was only in the top left and the rest were blank. I couldn't figure out how to paginate the entire sheet the same. However the Rebuilding project preview is "stalling." I think I must have followed the wrong order of completion.
Please help with the correct procedures so I can print these for a friend and go back to work. LOL

ellengard -> RE: So far so Good Thank you ellengard, HOWEVER (5/17/2013 2:03:29 PM)

Please reply to this post. Do not start a new thread unless you are starting a new topic.

To avoid these strange problems you are having, start a new project. Choose Avery Templates. Then choose Avery 8160.

Michael1003 -> RE: So far so Good Thank you ellengard, HOWEVER (5/17/2013 3:20:46 PM)

Thank you. Sorry about the new post. I'm a newbie. So do I enter the text and clip art and then press edit and convert? Or do I convert see the full page and then complete one sticker and try to paginate somehow (how?)

ellengard -> RE: So far so Good Thank you ellengard, HOWEVER (5/17/2013 3:56:47 PM)

There's nothing to convert. If you set up your project the way I told you, it automatically prints a full page of labels. Don't convert unless you want to edit individual labels.

[image]local://upfiles/9017/32EBE8A138DE474490A2B808CEEB1E81.jpg[/image]

Michael1003 -> RE: So far so Good Thank you ellengard, HOWEVER (5/17/2013 5:22:56 PM)

PHEW! We're doing better! Now how do I get rid of the gray background when creating a new label project?

ellengard -> RE: So far so Good Thank you ellengard, HOWEVER (5/17/2013 6:00:32 PM)

Argh, I forgot about that gray background problem. See this thread for the solution:
http://forums.encoreusa.com/tm.asp?m=43136

Michael1003 -> RE: So far so Good Thank you ellengard, HOWEVER (5/18/2013 1:10:23 PM)

Fabulous! Thank you so much for your tips!

ellengard -> RE: So far so Good Thank you ellengard, HOWEVER (5/18/2013 1:50:18 PM)

You're welcome. Check out these helpful tutorials to make learning this program easier:
http://printmaster.com/video-tutorials.html

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4