Text Inside a Circle (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> The Print Shop 3.0

nomem -> Text Inside a Circle (5/31/2013 6:54:10 AM)

Is there a way to fit lines of text inside a shape? I want to put the words to "You are my sunshine" in a circle to use to make a sunburst. Can this be done?
Thanks,
Katrina

ellengard -> RE: Text Inside a Circle (5/31/2013 9:08:08 AM)

Add any shape. Right-click it, select Edit text... Type your text and it fits inside the shape.

This program does not do text on a path e.g. you can't type along the edge of a circle. However, with Headlines, you can warp your text.

nomem -> RE: Text Inside a Circle (5/31/2013 10:55:43 AM)

Thanks ellengard! I tried that, but want my text to fill my circle so that when I delete the circle, my text will still be circe-shaped.

ellengard -> RE: Text Inside a Circle (5/31/2013 3:50:56 PM)

Don't delete the circle or else the text gets deleted as well. Just change the color fill of the circle to transparent and change the border and drop shadow to none.

nomem -> RE: Text Inside a Circle (6/1/2013 6:03:16 AM)

I wasn't able to get my text the way I wanted it in PS, but I was able to delete the circle without losing my text. Of course, I can't remember how I did it.

nomem -> RE: Text Inside a Circle (6/1/2013 6:07:47 AM)

ellengard - May I send you a question in a personal message?

JasonC -> RE: Text Inside a Circle (6/1/2013 8:31:03 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: nomem

ellengard - May I send you a question in a personal message?

You can ask any questions on here by sending members a private message. You can also use the system if they allow it to send a direct email to another member. Its usually faster to get the questions asked here in the open forum so everyone else that may have your problem might be able to use the solution

nomem -> RE: Text Inside a Circle (6/1/2013 12:03:57 PM)

Thanks! I just feel I should asking before sending a private message since I'm new here and can offer no help to anyone. I don't think my question will benefit anyone else; but, if it does I will ask it on the forum. It's more a legal question.

ellengard -> RE: Text Inside a Circle (6/1/2013 1:29:00 PM)

quote:

... I don't think my question will benefit anyone else; but, if it does I will ask it on the forum. It's more a legal question.

It is often asked whether we can make cards or other printed products to sell. The answer is no, the images that come with the program are for personal use only. However, you can use your own photos and drawings when creating cards and sell them.

ellengard -> RE: Text Inside a Circle (6/1/2013 1:36:08 PM)

quote:

Thanks! I just feel I should asking before sending a private message...

No need to ask. Just click the Email icon under the member's name. Members can choose to allow getting email in their Profile.

I don't think the PM system is working, so just use the Email link.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4
1.513672E-02