copy and paste (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> The Print Shop 3.0

iminabox -> copy and paste (6/12/2013 6:23:17 PM)

I cannot access the copy and paste functions in Print Shop 3.0 professional. I can highlight the objects and/or text that I wish to copy either by double clicking them or click and drag over them but the copy and paste options remained greyed out. Any suggestions?

JasonC -> RE: copy and paste (6/12/2013 6:31:48 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: iminabox

I cannot access the copy and paste functions in Print Shop 3.0 professional. I can highlight the objects and/or text that I wish to copy either by double clicking them or click and drag over them but the copy and paste options remained greyed out. Any suggestions?

What are you trying to copy and paste from? Usually I click on something and press Control-C and then Control V. But its not just the Print Shop that does this, some things I try to copy and paste from a source and paste them into word don't always copy using right click and then copy.

iminabox -> RE: copy and paste (6/12/2013 6:53:46 PM)

Well, don't I feel stupid. Apparently I have version 3.0.3 (even though I bought this only last week from Staples) and this is a known bug with this version. I am now trying to download the patch. It is taking forever to download. Hopefully this will work or it is back to the store for this product!

ellengard -> RE: copy and paste (6/12/2013 6:54:21 PM)

In the Print Shop 3.0, copy/paste works only within the program. So you can copy/paste to a second page or to another opened project.

Pasting to another application does not work e.g. MS Paint, PhotoShop, PrintMaster, Word, etc.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4