Printing Addresses (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> The Print Shop 3.0

DD -> Printing Addresses (7/15/2013 5:22:34 PM)

I recently got this version of Print Shop since my Print \Shop 23 Deluxe addition was not compatible with windows 8. How do I print out the address book once I have added all of the contacts. I have looked on printing instructions and can't find the directions.

I'm not happy with this new version. I sure wish 23 was compatible.

Thx, DD

arik1942 -> RE: Printing Addresses (7/15/2013 7:52:29 PM)

Have you tried running 23.1 in compatibility mode?

*Edit by moderator : Encore Forums are a place for other people to help each other with the functionality of the program , they are not a forum to address gripes or complaints, thank you for understanding.*

JasonC -> RE: Printing Addresses (7/15/2013 8:57:09 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: DD

I recently got this version of Print Shop since my Print \Shop 23 Deluxe addition was not compatible with windows 8. How do I print out the address book once I have added all of the contacts. I have looked on printing instructions and can't find the directions.

I'm not happy with this new version. I sure wish 23 was compatible.

Thx, DD

If technical Support is not able to address this for you , you have the option for a refund as outlined here: http://support.encore.com/customerservice/refunds.aspx

Windows 8 is very glitchy when it comes to this particular product , even the fonts where they are mentioned do not install.

ellengard -> RE: Printing Addresses (7/15/2013 9:04:22 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: DD
...How do I print out the address book once I have added all of the contacts. I have looked on printing instructions and can't find the directions.

We can't print the Address Book, but we can print a label project with all the contact information from the Address Book.

Do a mail merge onto Avery 5160 labels, but just use plain paper.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4