Clicking on "Text Box" shuts program down (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> The Print Shop 3.0

RSB -> Clicking on "Text Box" shuts program down (10/29/2013 6:20:17 PM)

I just purchased Printshop 3.0 Professional today, installed and started to make a new project.

After have some issues with the program I searched the forums and found a link to the update 3.0.5.0 (no way to check for updates from Help or Options!! Really disappointing there)

After installing update the most annoying issues seemed to have been corrected .... However...

In the Project that I have created I set up a "Text Box" after entering the data that I required I clicked away from the box then clicked back on the box to resize and rotate.

This is where a major glitch seems to happen as clicking back on the box shuts the program down.

Any helpful suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

ellengard -> RE: Clicking on "Text Box" shuts program down (10/29/2013 7:09:42 PM)

I had 3.0.1 and continued to have issues after installing the update. Everything worked better when I completely uninstalled the program and installed 3.0.5. (rather than patching 3.0.1). Contact tech support and let them know that the patch has not eliminated this problem you have described. Ask if you can receive the latest download to install.

3.0 has been replaced by 3.5 which has many improvements, the most important being sharper printing. You may want to return 3.0 and get 3.5 instead.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4