PrintMaster Gold 17 - Available Online images are not populating in the Art Gallery (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> [PrintMaster 18.1 and older] >> PM General Functionality

GiGi -> PrintMaster Gold 17 - Available Online images are not populating in the Art Gallery (1/2/2014 10:18:04 AM)

In PrintMaster Gold 17, when you search art and photos, the online images Do Not automatically populate. This feature was working on Monday, December 30, 2013. This behavior is occurring on all of our computers with PrintMaster v17. How can we get the online images to populate again so that we can use them in our projects.

Thanks, GiGi

JasonC -> RE: PrintMaster Gold 17 - Available Online images are not populating in the Art Gallery (1/2/2014 10:27:12 AM)

I just noticed that my Print Shop 3.5 is not downloading stuff from the content gallery either. So it's not just you. I'm going to get a status update of this for you.

JasonC -> RE: PrintMaster Gold 17 - Available Online images are not populating in the Art Gallery (1/2/2014 10:31:04 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: GiGi

In PrintMaster Gold 17, when you search art and photos, the online images Do Not automatically populate. This feature was working on Monday, December 30, 2013. This behavior is occurring on all of our computers with PrintMaster v17. How can we get the online images to populate again so that we can use them in our projects.

Thanks, GiGi

My contact from Encore has the following reply:

We are currently working on them. This process can take 30 minutes to 48 hours. Sorry for the inconvenience.

JasonC -> RE: PrintMaster Gold 17 - Available Online images are not populating in the Art Gallery (1/2/2014 3:10:26 PM)

Its back up and running! Sorry for the downtime but its fixed now :)

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4
3.076172E-02