printmaster platinim 16 (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> [PrintMaster 18.1 and older] >> PM General Functionality

wayne garrison -> printmaster platinim 16 (6/4/2014 10:46:21 PM)

Help please!!!
I have had printmaster 16 for years and love it I have a lot of stuff to print out and an error poped up it says the application failed to intialize properly (0xc0000005) and it says to terminate the application I have uninstalled and reinstalled and it wont work HELP

wayne garrison -> RE: printmaster platinim 16 (6/4/2014 10:49:20 PM)

help

ellengard -> RE: printmaster platinim 16 (6/4/2014 11:00:13 PM)

What operating system are you running this on? Win XP? Win 7?

wayne garrison -> RE: printmaster platinim 16 (6/5/2014 12:59:13 AM)

win xp

ellengard -> RE: printmaster platinim 16 (6/5/2014 9:49:29 AM)

Here are instructions for a clean install of the program on XP:
http://forums.encoreusa.com/tm.asp?m=23926

Unfortunately, Win XP is no longer supported by Microsoft so if the problem is with the operating system, I don't know where you can go for help. PM16 is not supported as it was discontinued many years ago.

Other than the clean install information above, I have no other computer technical advice to give. Any technical advice offered here, you can try it at your own risk. This forum is for functionality advice (e.g. how to use the program to add shadows to graphics) not technical advice which affects your computer.

JasonC -> RE: printmaster platinim 16 (6/5/2014 10:38:50 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: wayne garrison

Help please!!!
I have had printmaster 16 for years and love it I have a lot of stuff to print out and an error poped up it says the application failed to intialize properly (0xc0000005) and it says to terminate the application I have uninstalled and reinstalled and it wont work HELP

I did a Google Search for this error on Windows XP and there are many of end user results and resolutions for this problem. I would start by doing a Google Search for the error and researching all of the articles.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4