How to create month calendar over two pages (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> [Calendar Creator] >> CC General Functionality

RebeccaHKing -> How to create month calendar over two pages (2/2/2016 3:03:29 PM)

Hello,

I need to create a month calendar that prints over two 8.5" x 11" pages. I.e. I need Sunday-Wednesday to print on the left hand page and Thursday-Saturday to print on the right hand page.

Thank you,
Rebecca

DEJenc3 -> RE: How to create month calendar over two pages (2/2/2016 4:05:59 PM)

A simple way is to use the basic Month view. Then, from the Main Menu:
File, Page Setup, Layout tab. In Pages per Calendar: Set it to 2 across and 1 down.

You won't see the change in editing mode, but when you use Print Preview, the calendar will be split.

You will not get a split where the midweek days will print entirely on one page or the other, however. The two-page calendar is intended to have the pages abut to create a seamless view over 2 pages. If it's essential that Sunday-Wednesday and Thursday-Saturday print intact on their own pages, it won't be possible without a custom calendar view, and even then I don't know that it can be done.

First, try what I've suggested and see if it meets your needs. If it doesn't, post back.

There was a longer discussion of 2-page calendars in this thread, if you'd like to read more:
http://forums.encoreusa.com/fb.asp?m=51043

RebeccaHKing -> RE: How to create month calendar over two pages (2/2/2016 5:55:14 PM)

I followed the instructions you provided and now it's just squeezing the calendar onto a half page.

Thank you,
Rebecca

ellengard -> RE: How to create month calendar over two pages (2/2/2016 6:55:38 PM)

You want to do Pages per Calendar, not Calendars per Page.

[image]local://upfiles/9017/B0CACA21222F4B7BB85115F82474DF12.jpg[/image]

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4