how to print 4x6 photos (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> [PrintMaster 18.1 and older] >> PM General Functionality

compusa -> how to print 4x6 photos (2/10/2017 1:10:04 PM)

I was wondering how I can print 4x6 photos from photos I downloaded from my iphone. I want to keep it HD quality but I can't figure out how to resize the photo and then print it at that resolution. Thanks

JasonC -> RE: how to print 4x6 photos (2/10/2017 1:14:48 PM)

Someone told me that if you want the original aspect ratio to hold down the Control or Shift key. Not sure which of the two but that is certainly a workaround. Also, how high of a resolution are you looking to print at?

ellengard -> RE: how to print 4x6 photos (2/10/2017 1:47:07 PM)

It really depends on the paper you are printing onto. Are you using 8.5x11 sheets or pre-cut 4x6 photo card stock.

If 4x6, you need a printer that has a setting for 4x6 photo quality, borderless printing.

ellengard -> RE: how to print 4x6 photos (2/10/2017 1:57:11 PM)

The easiest and cheapest way to get high quality 4x6 prints is to use an online service. When you upload your pictures, you can preview and adjust where the 4x6 crop takes place. A low resolution warning, if it appears, allows you to cancel out, so you don't have to worry about getting pixelated prints.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4