Print Shop 3.0 Deluxe Serial Number (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> The Print Shop 3.0

motron -> Print Shop 3.0 Deluxe Serial Number (3/28/2017 3:36:33 PM)

DELL Inspiron ONE
I recently updated to Windows "10" & now my Printshop 3.0 Deluxe asks for "Key / Serial Number"
I tried "Having trouble activating your product / How to find Serial Number, but I no longer have Box or any way to get Serial Number
Authorization Request Code C367-14DF-5CFC-FB0C & never got a Activation Code, just an error that it "does not match this machine"
How do I find Serial Number or How do I get it "reactivated"
THANK YOU
DG

JasonC -> RE: Print Shop 3.0 Deluxe Serial Number (3/28/2017 4:01:20 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: motron

DELL Inspiron ONE
I recently updated to Windows "10" & now my Printshop 3.0 Deluxe asks for "Key / Serial Number"
I tried "Having trouble activating your product / How to find Serial Number, but I no longer have Box or any way to get Serial Number
Authorization Request Code C367-14DF-5CFC-FB0C & never got a Activation Code, just an error that it "does not match this machine"
THANK YOU
DG

While we don't support this product anymore, you may be able to log into your account on the website you purchased and get that info.

See here for reauthorizing online: http://support.encore.com/technicalsupport/kb.aspx?kb_id=1458&product_id=2826

If that does not work. you can submit an order support request here: http://support.encore.com/ordersupport/order_support_frm.aspx

This product is not supported on Windows 10. Call 1-800-395-0277 to learn more about a Windows 10 compatible version.

Emilyy -> RE: Print Shop 3.0 Deluxe Serial Number (11/4/2022 1:37:18 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: JasonC

quote:

ORIGINAL: motron

DELL Inspiron ONE
THANK YOU
DG

While we don't support this product anymore, you may be able to log into your account on the website you purchased and get that info.

See here for reauthorizing online: http://support.encore.com/technicalsupport/kb.aspx?kb_id=1458&product_id=2826 framed

If that does not work. you can submit an order support request here: http://support.encore.com/ordersupport/order_support_frm.aspx

This product is not supported on Windows 10. Call 1-800-395-0277 to learn more about a Windows 10 compatible version.

quote:

The Serial Number of the Deluxe 3.0 is 3.0. The serial number is used to identify your printer and is not a replacement for a physical product key. The serial number is printed on the bottom of the printer, below the power button. This number is unique to your printer and cannot be transferred to another device.
Print Shop 3.0 Deluxe Serial Number

Emilyy -> RE: Print Shop 3.0 Deluxe Serial Number (3/23/2023 7:47:28 AM)

Check your email: drive mad If you purchased the software online, check your email for the confirmation or receipt that was sent to you. The serial number may be included in that email.

danielusa -> RE: Print Shop 3.0 Deluxe Serial Number (3/23/2023 9:00:37 AM)

If you no longer have the box or any documentation that came with your Printshop 3.0 Deluxe software, you may need to contact the manufacturer or vendor of the product to obtain a new serial number or to reactivate the software. You can usually find contact information on the manufacturer's mapquest website or on the support site for the software.

danielusa -> RE: Print Shop 3.0 Deluxe Serial Number (3/31/2023 6:56:03 AM)

If you have upgraded to Windows 10 and your Printshop 3.0 Deluxe is asking for a key or serial number, it's possible that the upgrade Pokemon Showdown may have caused the software to become unlicensed.

thomasfrank -> RE: Print Shop 3.0 Deluxe Serial Number (4/4/2023 4:50:21 AM)

You might have to buy a new license for the software if you can't get your serial io games number back from the seller or manufacturer.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4