headline text issues (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> The Print Shop 4.0

a1astar -> headline text issues (5/24/2017 9:22:13 AM)

Suddenly after using this feature many times, my headline disappears as soon as I change the font. The headline text box is still there, but empty. How do I fix this?

JasonC -> RE: headline text issues (5/24/2017 12:26:46 PM)

What version of the program are you running? If you are installing the program from a disk bought in the store, you will need a patch to update your program.

Otherwise what font are you using, and the font sizes?

How many times is many times?

JasonC -> RE: headline text issues (5/24/2017 12:32:28 PM)

I just created a headline on a blank project and changed the font and text about 15 times and did not see any behavior of the headline disappearing. If a technical issue is preventing you from using the functionality of the program in a correct manner, I'll need to address this through our technical support department. In just a minute or so, I'm going to send you an email through the forums email system to gather some additional information

JasonC -> RE: headline text issues (5/24/2017 3:41:17 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: a1astar

Suddenly after using this feature many times, my headline disappears as soon as I change the font. The headline text box is still there, but empty. How do I fix this?

Did some experimenting with the software again. Depending on how big the font is, if it's too big it goes off the grid. The same goes for rotating the headline.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4