Lost all my events (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> Calendar Creator (2016 Release)

tinareabob -> Lost all my events (6/7/2017 4:48:36 PM)

I have Calendar Creator (under about it says Version 1.0.2.493). I created a calendar in December 2016 for the entire year of 2017. I added family birthdays and under the event page I made the repeat for 30 years. When I went back in the calendar to print it again there are ZERO events. I can see them on the left side of my screen in the mini calendar pages but when I click on a month there are no events listed any longer. What has happened to them. I had a prior version of Calendar Creator and it did an awesome job but so far this one stinks.
Please help me retrieve my events.

ellengard -> RE: Lost all my events (6/7/2017 8:20:26 PM)

Try clicking the Show Events icon (looks like a clock). Do you see your events in there?

JasonC -> RE: Lost all my events (6/7/2017 9:33:46 PM)

Are you importing CSV files from the original Calendar Creator? I would like to work with you further on this so I will send you an email using the forums email system to get more information.

JasonC -> RE: Lost all my events (6/7/2017 9:36:53 PM)

The email has been sent.

tinareabob -> RE: Lost all my events (6/13/2017 8:56:04 PM)

When I click on the clock there are no events listed.

JasonC -> RE: Lost all my events (6/14/2017 9:24:09 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: tinareabob

When I click on the clock there are no events listed.

Did you get the email I sent you?

tinareabob -> RE: Lost all my events (6/14/2017 10:13:42 AM)

Jason, I got the email about emailing you my file. I did email it to you. Did you not get it? I was wondering if you had made any discoveries.

JasonC -> RE: Lost all my events (6/14/2017 11:13:03 AM)

I am checking now, maybe it went to spam.

JasonC -> RE: Lost all my events (6/14/2017 11:14:12 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: tinareabob

Jason, I got the email about emailing you my file. I did email it to you. Did you not get it? I was wondering if you had made any discoveries.

Okay I found it, for some reason it was not appearing in my list of saved emails and got lost somewhere I am looking at it now.

JasonC -> RE: Lost all my events (6/14/2017 11:21:39 AM)

What ellengard was referring to was the Show Events box on the watch icon. Since I don't have a copy of your events, I was able to see mine in the calendar with a few test names. If you save the project design, it does not embed the event data into the calendar. I don't know why this is but I will request that this be looked at for future updates. If you have events that you've created on this screen, I strongly suggest to use the Export button to save your events. In the event they go blank, you can re-import them and they will go back on your calendar.

What may have happened is a glitch. If these events are not in the box, they will have to be re-created.

[image]local://upfiles/5151/95A8E4A3101A492FA722D29E847C8F5A.png[/image]

tinareabob -> RE: Lost all my events (6/14/2017 2:56:57 PM)

Thanks for checking for me. I do a family calendar and my mom has 12 siblings and herself making 13 children and when you add their many children, grandchildren,greatgrand and many more I had A LOT of names in the calendar. Would have been nice to know that to keep them for the next year I should have exported them. I found my version 12 and just used it. Not sure I will go back to the version 16. That was a lot of work just to be lost.

But again thanks for the help.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4
3.100586E-02