creating a month on 2 pages (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> Calendar Creator (2016 Release)

megsteady -> creating a month on 2 pages (6/21/2017 6:17:15 PM)

I recently updated to this version of Calendar Creator, but unlike the older version, I cannot find a 2 page month (a single month occupies two 8.5X11 sheets) option anywhere. I have looked all over this message board and all the instructions do not work for this version. The page setup has hardly anything available and it is not an option I can see anywhere. Is this option available in this new version?

ellengard -> RE: creating a month on 2 pages (6/22/2017 12:28:01 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: megsteady
... I cannot find a 2 page month (a single month occupies two 8.5X11 sheets) option anywhere.

Jason will be able to definitively say if this is possible in the program. If the option does not exist, I have a workaround.

Export your month to PDF as landscape on letter size. Open the PDF in Adobe Reader and use its print options to rescale to 125% with a one inch overlap. That gave me my month on 2 letter size pages, portrait orientation. Hope that helps.

[image]local://upfiles/9017/69D3FF635C9947638E83D1195BD8AB07.jpg[/image]

JasonC -> RE: creating a month on 2 pages (6/22/2017 11:42:13 AM)

What ellengard suggested is the only workaround for this particular need on the calendar. The maximum size for a calendar in this program is 17x17 Even at that, it still scales to a single page which is odd since that is more than the maximum 8x5 by 11 and the 12 by 12.

JasonC -> RE: creating a month on 2 pages (6/22/2017 12:56:04 PM)

I've found another potential workaround, but it requires a small amount of effort.

Basically you have two blank pages on your project, then you take your monthly calendar object, drag it off the screen until it measures half.

On the remaining blank sheet. you'll copy and paste the calendar from the first page onto the second sheet. Repeat it so the other half is only printable on the page.

Then, print your project and tape the two together. You may need to use the maximum we allow which is 17x17 for a bigger calendar if that's what you are after.

among1 -> RE: creating a month on 2 pages (4/27/2023 6:44:22 AM)

Playing games is enjoyable. fireboy and watergirl is a fun and intelligent two-player game that enhances critical thinking, problem-solving skills, teamwork, and friendship through its inherent difficulty.

among1 -> RE: creating a month on 2 pages (5/30/2023 7:22:31 AM)

If you have any spare time, I recently discovered an amazing game called: fall guys that you can join and play with me if you have one.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4