Importing Address book in Print shop 3.5 (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> The Print Shop 3.5

mash -> Importing Address book in Print shop 3.5 (9/13/2017 4:08:44 PM)

Purchased new computer. How do I import addresses from my old Print Shop 3.5 from one computer to another? Are the addresses saved somewhere on the old computer? I found projects (labels etc) on my old computer but can not find the address book. Please HELP!

ellengard -> RE: Importing Address book in Print shop 3.5 (9/13/2017 9:23:11 PM)

See this thread for the location of the Address Book.
http://forums.encoreusa.com/tm.asp?m=48848

After installing the program onto your new computer, I think you can just copy the address book file into the same folder location.

confuzzled -> RE: Importing Address book in Print shop 3.5 (9/14/2017 3:36:19 PM)

The address book in V3.5 is located at C:\Users\yourname\AppData\Roaming\Encore\The Print Shop 3.5
It's a .xml file. Copy it to a stick drive or an sd card and you should be able to import that to the new system. I don't have version 4.0 yet, so don't know if you can just copy to same location or not.

I don't know why they made it so difficult to find, and no export button for it (that I've found). From what I see, that's been corrected in version 4. 0

oops! Sorry Ellen, I didn't read your post in full first. :)

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4