cannot find a file (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> [PrintMaster 18.1 and older] >> PM General Functionality

rebelron -> cannot find a file (3/27/2018 4:17:49 PM)

using printmaster 18.1 platinum, windows 7. Through the years I have created 6 half-fold card banquet programs. Now I cannot access them. I get "cannot find file, please verify path and filename". The path includes "printmaster projects", but that file folder is empty. I have always been able to access these files. Why can't I access them now? I have searched the C drive and cannot find them. While working on the most current one I seem to have lost them all.

ellengard -> RE: cannot find a file (3/27/2018 4:44:04 PM)

They are not lost unless you deliberately deleted them which you haven't. Check the Documents folder. That is the default save location. You can also run a search for "*.hcr" files.

JasonC -> RE: cannot find a file (3/27/2018 11:07:21 PM)

Here is also how to import files from our knowledge base

http://support.encore.com/technicalsupport/kb.aspx?kb_id=1120&product_id=2644

woodward -> RE: cannot find a file (7/26/2022 10:37:39 AM)

What do you often do in your free time? For those who love online survival games, five nights at freddy's 2 is a good choice. Let's play it in your free time, you'll enjoy it.

abel1303 -> RE: cannot find a file (5/17/2023 4:20:12 AM)

If the folder is currently empty, add at least one image or file to the rankdle folder. You can use any random image or file for this purpose.

tommchris7 -> RE: cannot find a file (2/26/2024 7:01:19 AM)

Whether it's battling alongside friends halfway across infinite craft the globe or forging alliances with strangers who share a common goal, online gaming has become a melting pot of cultures and perspectives.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4
1.501465E-02