HELP PLEASE.....Need to restore project (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> PrintMaster 7.0 (released 2015)

ssgriffin4514@gmail -> HELP PLEASE.....Need to restore project (12/17/2018 10:20:46 PM)

Had a power outage in the middle of working on my project. When I tried to reopen it, I got the following message below.

Cannot open project. Contact technical support for assistance in opening backup file.

Sent an email to tech support but have not heard back - HELP! I'm one page short of finishing my project for Christmas :(

Operating System Mac OS X
Operating System Version 10.11.6
Architecture 64-bit
Java Version 1.8.0_25
PrintMaster Platinum Version 7.0.2.245
Memory Builder Framework Version 8.3.0

When I right click and show package, I see a _tmp, objects, Restore and my *.pmpkg.pmx files with dates look similar to the time I lost power. Also see bk2.sb$., bk3 - bk5.sb$ with times around the lost power time.

I've searched the forums and there are help on restoring for Windows, but not MAC. Can someone please provide the instructions for restoring from MAC?

Thanks in advance

ellengard -> RE: HELP PLEASE.....Need to restore project (12/18/2018 8:49:54 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: ssgriffin4514@gmail
Had a power outage in the middle of working on my project... Can someone please provide the instructions for restoring from MAC?

Hope you don't have to wait too long for tech support. I think they are the only ones who can help you, as this forum is a place for people to share advice on how they use the program features to design projects.

hansondean5 -> RE: HELP PLEASE.....Need to restore project (7/19/2022 7:45:25 AM)

Thanks for your sharing! I'm here to meet new people who enjoy playing video games online. In our spare time, we can socialize and play idle mining empire. Let's try it; it's hilarious!

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4