Encore Forums Encore Forums

Knowledgebase  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

HELP PLEASE.....Need to restore project

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> PrintMaster 7.0 (released 2015) >> HELP PLEASE.....Need to restore project Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
HELP PLEASE.....Need to restore project - 12/17/2018 10:20:46 PM   
ssgriffin4514@gmail

Had a power outage in the middle of working on my project. When I tried to reopen it, I got the following message below.

Cannot open project. Contact technical support for assistance in opening backup file.

Sent an email to tech support but have not heard back - HELP! I'm one page short of finishing my project for Christmas :(

Operating System Mac OS X
Operating System Version 10.11.6
Architecture 64-bit
Java Version 1.8.0_25
PrintMaster Platinum Version 7.0.2.245
Memory Builder Framework Version 8.3.0

When I right click and show package, I see a _tmp, objects, Restore and my *.pmpkg.pmx files with dates look similar to the time I lost power. Also see bk2.sb$., bk3 - bk5.sb$ with times around the lost power time.

I've searched the forums and there are help on restoring for Windows, but not MAC. Can someone please provide the instructions for restoring from MAC?

Thanks in advance
Post #: 1
RE: HELP PLEASE.....Need to restore project - 12/18/2018 8:49:54 PM   
ellengard

quote:

ORIGINAL: ssgriffin4514@gmail
Had a power outage in the middle of working on my project... Can someone please provide the instructions for restoring from MAC?

Hope you don't have to wait too long for tech support. I think they are the only ones who can help you, as this forum is a place for people to share advice on how they use the program features to design projects.

(in reply to ssgriffin4514@gmail)
Post #: 2
RE: HELP PLEASE.....Need to restore project - 7/19/2022 7:45:25 AM   
hansondean5

Thanks for your sharing! I'm here to meet new people who enjoy playing video games online. In our spare time, we can socialize and play idle mining empire. Let's try it; it's hilarious!

(in reply to ellengard)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> PrintMaster 7.0 (released 2015) >> HELP PLEASE.....Need to restore project Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Please Note: In order to post a message on the forums, you will need to become an Encore Forum Member. Click on the Register link on the top of this page and follow the instructions to become an Encore Forum Member.

If you are a new member and need help using these forums, please click on the FAQ link at the top of this page.

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4