PS 5.0 not Printing (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> [The PrintShop 5.0] >> The Print Shop 5.0

Frankenerie -> PS 5.0 not Printing (1/31/2019 5:56:59 PM)

I just installed 5.0 on my computer and attempted to print a brochure i was working on. When I click print it says it's Rendering for about 10 seconds and then nothing. No printing, nothing. Any ideas? Oh, i tried to change my brochure to a PDF but the program wont do anything when i click on Save as PDF. this file was originally created in 4.0.

ellengard -> RE: PS 5.0 not Printing (1/31/2019 7:20:26 PM)

When you say it doesn't print, do you mean just this particular brochure project? Start a new blank project. Add a text box with the word "test". Does this print? Does it save as PDF?

ellengard -> RE: PS 5.0 not Printing (2/1/2019 12:51:30 PM)

If you want to send me your brochure project file, I can have a look and see if there is something that can be done (e.g. flattening layers) to help it print.

Mexikangui -> RE: PS 5.0 not Printing (2/11/2019 11:59:11 AM)

I am having the same problem with a greeting card. I tried printing on my Epson Artisan 837 and Epson Artisan 1430.
It says it is rendering but nothing happens. I looked in my whats printing and nothing appears. It is empty.
I also just purchased the new PS 5.0. I have been using PS 23.1 and other Photoshop programs for the last 25 years.
Help!

ellengard -> RE: PS 5.0 not Printing (2/11/2019 12:13:38 PM)

Check the Epson site for the latest drivers for your models. See if installing new drivers solves your problem.

If you want, I can take a look at your project and see what's what.

Mexikangui -> RE: PS 5.0 not Printing (2/11/2019 2:03:30 PM)

It works great with my PS 23.1 Photoshop and everything else.
How do I send you my greeting card?
Thanks

ellengard -> RE: PS 5.0 not Printing (2/11/2019 3:55:45 PM)

I sent an email to the address you registered with so you can reply back with project file.

PS 23.1 is a very old program that does not require the latest printer driver.

JasonC -> RE: PS 5.0 not Printing (2/12/2019 2:01:58 PM)

Hi everyone!

Regarding The Print Shop 5.0, I have received some reports of the printing not functioning as expected. We are working with affected customers and are gathering information in order to figure out what's going on. If anyone is affected, please send us an email to support@encore.com and we will work with them to troubleshoot.

KKMann -> RE: PS 5.0 not Printing (3/12/2019 8:33:44 PM)

I downloaded PS 5.0 yesterday. Worked on a banner.....2 pages, just black letters, no color, no graphics. Tried to print and nothing happened. I click print and I don't get the drop down box to pick the printer, there's no print preview. NOHING!!! Ive used PS 23 in the past with no issues and have been for years. I make templates for my wood projects and REALLY need this banner to print.

HELP PLEASE!!!

lindarobin -> RE: PS 5.0 not Printing (3/12/2019 8:43:57 PM)

Try this workaround. Save As PDF. Open the PDF with Adobe Reader and print.

The only idea I have for your printer is to install the latest printer driver for your model.

KKMann -> RE: PS 5.0 not Printing (3/12/2019 8:58:38 PM)

Thank you! I have done that. Some of the things I need to print, I don't really need to save them. I usually add one of my pictures to PS, size and modify it, then print. Its just a hassle to have to save everything, then reopen it in a PDF file. I hope I can get this figured out soon

JasonC -> RE: PS 5.0 not Printing (3/29/2019 9:02:32 PM)

We have fixed this behavior in a recently released patch.

You can get more information here https://encoresupport.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/43000494673-i-am-unable-to-print-or-the-print-preview-does-not-load

wnkburns -> RE: PS 5.0 not Printing (4/29/2019 8:04:32 PM)

The link to the patch does not work. PrintShop reports that it is up to date. Does that mean I already have the patch or will the patch not be sent out through the software update?

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4