Full size half fold gone (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> [The PrintShop 5.0] >> The Print Shop 5.0

SheilaS -> Full size half fold gone (9/15/2019 9:48:26 AM)

I received the update notice when I started a new project and went ahead.
Shame on me for not paying a lot of attention to the menu on the "half fold side fold" on greeting card.
It now gives you a two per page instead of the full size.
It was a very important project that there is now no longer time enough to fix.
So, is there a fix or a way to go back to before the update?

SheilaS -> RE: Full size half fold gone (9/16/2019 6:08:29 AM)

I am new to this forum and I can't figure out a way to edit my previous post.
The two per page comment is out of context as I chose the Avery option that turned out to use full size card stock, but was two per page "notes"

ellengard -> RE: Full size half fold gone (9/16/2019 2:15:49 PM)

Hi, I just tried to reply here, but lost everything I typed because my session "timed out"![:@] I swear I wasn't THAT slow, so I will redo everything and save it to the clipboard in case it happens again. I'll be back.

ellengard -> RE: Full size half fold gone (9/16/2019 2:23:41 PM)

To create a Half Fold Side Fold Greeting Card, select the options you see in this screen snip. Open your Avery project as well so you can copy/paste elements to the new project. Reposition and resize elements as needed.
[image]local://upfiles/9017/0836CA00F1054D63BFBB6FD1FE947BA2.jpg[/image]

I tried to convert an Avery note card project by changing the stock under the Project tab, but that didn't work. I am finding that changing the project works best for non-folded projects. e.g. letter size poster to legal size poster.

lindarobin -> RE: Full size half fold gone (9/16/2019 10:58:40 PM)

Regarding full size cards, I like to use a landscape sign project to create my "wrap-around" cards. This is how I achieve a design that wraps around from the front to the back. For example:

[image]local://upfiles/72/282E93A566114F7D80B50D3C2322C02A.jpg[/image]

SheilaS -> RE: Full size half fold gone (9/18/2019 7:35:27 AM)

Thank you very much.
I didn't express myself all that well and the instructions didn't work; I was in a huge panic at the time.
Now I know that changing the project type doesn't work, at least for half fold.
Do you know if there is a way to import Avery product numbers?

JasonC -> RE: Full size half fold gone (9/18/2019 7:54:53 PM)

Hey everyone! It sounds like this should be looked into. I have passed this onto the Print Shop development team for further research. As always keep the feedback coming. Thank you!

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4