Can't start Printshop 5 (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> [The PrintShop 5.0] >> The Print Shop 5.0

nella -> Can't start Printshop 5 (8/23/2021 10:18:46 PM)

Bought this program several weeks ago at Office Depot and have never been able to use it. When I loaded it from CD it took me to a registration page but Windows would not load the graphic that is the registration page, I tried twice. When I try to start the program it asks for a serial number and it will not accept any of the numbers on the box, in the box or on the CD. I sent an email two weeks ago to their advertised support page asking for help and they have never answered. So I decided to try the alternate method described in the box, download from online.

I went to Add//remove software in Windows and could not find Printshop on the list of installed programs, that did surprise me. I went to the download link and typed in the code on the form, I was advised that they would send an email with instructions on how to download the program. That was two days ago, no email. I am rather frustrated.

ellengard -> RE: Can't start Printshop 5 (8/25/2021 12:26:50 PM)

Maybe this will help. This is the article I found via the knowledgebase link above:
https://encoresupport.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/43000513397-how-do-i-activate-my-product-on-dvd-purchased-in-the-store-

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4