There was a problem reading from the database. (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> [The PrintShop 5.0] >> The Print Shop 5.0

brohyde -> There was a problem reading from the database. (10/28/2021 10:20:47 PM)

Print shop 5.0 used to work on win10 but I had a hard drive failing and replaced it with a cloned SSD.
Now I get this message.

There was a problem reading from the database.
Data Source= C:\ProgramData\The Print Shop\The Print Shop 5.0
ProfessionaI\master.psDb
SELECT aAsset FROM Assets WHERE aType = 60 LIMIT 1;

I have tried removing the "master.psDb" but then I get another error.
I have uninstalled and re-installed. Still the same.

I also tried the download software but with the same results.

Any ideas?
Thanks!

ellengard -> RE: There was a problem reading from the database. (10/29/2021 2:43:20 PM)

This tech support article may help:
https://encoresupport.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/43000465802-the-program-cannot-read-from-the-database-windows-10-

If not, submit a tech support ticket:
https://encoresupport.freshdesk.com/support/tickets/new

Visit this user-to-user support forum whenever you have questions about how to use the program's tools and features. I enjoy helping others design documents.

ainhoalilyana -> RE: There was a problem reading from the database. (6/30/2022 7:02:28 AM)

You write extremely well, and I really admire you.
UNO Online

abel1303 -> RE: There was a problem reading from the database. (7/28/2022 8:18:57 AM)

quote:

Print shop 5.0 used to work on win10 but I had a hard drive failing and replaced it with a cloned SSD.
Now I get this message.

Windows 10 is a great cladder operating system. It has some great features like Cortana and Windows Ink. However, it also has some features that may not be good for everyone

Emilyy -> RE: There was a problem reading from the database. (11/4/2022 1:25:29 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: ellengard

https://encoresupport.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/43000465802-the-program-cannot-read-from-the-database-windows-10- among us

https://encoresupport.freshdesk.com/support/tickets/new

Visit this user-to-user support forum whenever you have questions about how to use the program's tools and features. I enjoy helping others design documents.

Thanks for the information, I will try to figure it out for more. Keep sharing such informative post keep suggesting such post.

shara123 -> RE: There was a problem reading from the database. (12/16/2022 7:39:00 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: ellengard

https://encoresupport.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/43000465802-the-program-cannot-read-from-the-database-windows-10-

https://encoresupport.freshdesk.com/support/tickets/new heardle

I solved my problem thanks to your helpful comment. Thanks!

danielusa -> RE: There was a problem reading from the database. (2/3/2023 2:07:23 AM)

I am very impressed with the information you shared. I have learned many interesting things from your post and I will definitely follow your next posts. contexto game

Josh54 -> RE: There was a problem reading from the database. (3/11/2023 6:49:15 AM)

quote:

My problem is that the win10 C: SSD drive is too small (256GB). I purchased a larger 1TB SSD. I have successfully (without error messages) word wipe cloned all the files to the new 1TB drive. My old drive still boots. Anyone help me?

Emilyy -> RE: There was a problem reading from the database. (3/23/2023 7:43:21 AM)

Check the file permissions: garten of banban Ensure that the database file "master.psDb" has the appropriate permissions for your user account. Right-click on the file, select Properties, and then go to the Security tab. Make sure that your user account has Read & execute, List folder contents, and Read permissions.

shara123 -> RE: There was a problem reading from the database. (3/24/2023 4:31:14 AM)

Check if the subway surfers online database file (master.psDb) exists in the specified location. If it does not exist, try to restore it from a backup or copy it from another working installation of Print Shop 5.0.

Josh54 -> RE: There was a problem reading from the database. (3/28/2023 3:24:44 PM)

Resolving some software issues will require you to view the Hidden Files and Folders swiftle on your computer. Use the following steps to display hidden files and folders.

davisjohn31 -> RE: There was a problem reading from the database. (3/30/2023 8:44:35 AM)

Based on the error message you provided, it appears that there may be an issue incredibox with the database file for Print Shop 5.0. Make sure that the user account you are using to run Print Shop 5.0 has permission to read and write to the database file. You can check this by right-clicking on the file, selecting Properties, and then checking the Security tab.

davisjohn31 -> RE: There was a problem reading from the database. (3/30/2023 8:47:18 AM)

The database file may have become corrupted or damaged. You can try repairing Snow Rider 3D the file using a database repair tool or by restoring it from a backup if one is available.

danielusa -> RE: There was a problem reading from the database. (3/31/2023 6:53:04 AM)

Check if the software is compatible with your new SSD: It's possible that the software slither io may not be compatible with your new SSD. Check the system requirements for Print Shop 5.0 to ensure that it can run on your new hardware.

davisjohn31 -> RE: There was a problem reading from the database. (9/12/2023 4:46:33 AM)

It's always a good practice to back up your data before slope attempting any troubleshooting steps.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4