help with creating flat invitations (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> [PrintMaster 18.1 and older] >> PM General Functionality

gyoung -> help with creating flat invitations (9/27/2005 9:31:06 AM)

I would like to make invitations using 8.5 x 11 cardstock, landscape, with 2 side by side so all I have to do is cut down the center and have a 5.5 x 8 invitation. All there is in Printmaster 16 is 1/2 fold and 1/4 fold cards. I want to make flat cards. I've tried the card wizard and get nowhere. I've been using the 1/2 fold card template, using the inside page only so I can see where the middle is, but when I want to position text and graphics I can't do it automatically because it puts it in the center of the entire page and not the center of the halves. I'm very frustrated! Also, when I use borders and panels and textures on cards they get cut off the right side of the paper even when they show in print preview. I consider myself pretty computer savvy but this program is literally driving me nuts. Help![:o]

lindarobin -> RE: help with creating flat invitations (9/27/2005 3:18:51 PM)

The easiest way is to do a blank page project, landscape orientation. Design your invitation on the left half of the page, then select all, group it and copy/paste it to the right half of the page.

The brochure project is fine if you are doing double-sided invitations. Stick with single-sided blank page project for single-sided invitations, to make your job simpler.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4