rotate tool? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> [PrintMaster 18.1 and older] >> PM General Functionality

sja264 -> rotate tool? (9/29/2004 5:35:06 AM)

I have just begun using PrintMaster Platinum 16. I have a graphic that I would like to rotate a certain number of degrees. The HELP menu says to use the rotate tool in the toolbar, but I can't seem to see a rotate tool. Can anybody help??

PamE -> RE: rotate tool? (9/29/2004 7:48:41 AM)

Open a project and insert an image. Do you see a status bar along the bottom of the screen that contain ZOOM in the lower left corner, etc.? If so, at the very far right is the ROTATION tool. With the image selected in the project, when I click on the ROTATION TOOL, a window pops up, where I can select MORE. This will allow you to type in a certain value.

If you don't see the status bar at all, perhaps you have your program settings to not show it? See the VIEW menu at the top of the program. Select TOOLBARS > STATUS BAR from that menu. Otherwise, if that doesn't work, we might need to point you in a different direction to get that resolved. Let us know.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4