I have Calendar Creator 12 deluxe. It has been working fine until I just put the software for my new Palm TX on my PC. Now, I can't get Calendar Creator to work at all. I have deleted the Palm software and I have reinstalled the calendar software but I still get that error. I've even tried to delete anything that says palm. Any suggestions?
According to Broderbund Support, Calendar Creator™ 12 Deluxe works with all versions of the Palm™ Organizer. When experiencing difficulties using Calendar Creator™ 12 Deluxe and Palm™ Organizer together, troubleshooting a few basic possibilities can help to identify the source of the issue.
None of those suggestions worked. My Hotsynch is 6.0.1 and the problem has nothing to do with uploading info to my palm. The problem is that Calendar Creator appears to be loading up like it is going to work and then I get the Palm Userdata Error 521. It even says it is running in my task list but it really isn't running at all. I've check the palm website. I've done a google search and I can't seem to find what the error even means. Any other suggestions?
Since the 'Palm Userdata Error 521' error message occurs when you try to open Calendar Creator, it is possible that the 'Synchronization of Calendar' option needs to be disabled in the Palm™ HotSync Manager.
Complete the following steps to disable the calendar or address book synchronization:
1. Click the Palm Organizer™ HotSync Manager icon located on the Windows® taskbar.
2. Click Custom. The Custom window will open containing a list of Conduit items that synchronize with the Palm™ Organizer.
3. Select either Calendar Creator Events or Calendar Creator Address and click Change. The Change HotSync Action window will open.
4. Click the Do Nothing radio button.
5. Click OK. The Custom window will return. In the Action column, Do Nothing instead of Synchronize the Files will be listed next to the Conduit item that was changed.
6. Click Done. The Conduit item that was designated to Do Nothing will not synchronize with the Palm™ Organizer when a HotSync operation is performed.
After following the directions above, restart the computer, then try to open Calendar Creator again.
If this information does not help to solve your problem, please let me know and I'll try to find another solution to your problem.
Post New Thread
Reply to Message
Post New Poll
Delete My Own Post
Delete My Own Thread
Please Note: In order to post a message on the forums, you will need to become an Encore Forum Member. Click on the Register link on the top of this page and follow the instructions to become an Encore Forum Member.
If you are a new member and need help using these forums, please click on the FAQ link at the top of this page.