Encore Forums Encore Forums

Knowledgebase  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

Palm userdata error 521

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> [Calendar Creator] >> CC General Functionality >> Palm userdata error 521 Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Palm userdata error 521 - 3/9/2007 9:53:26 AM   
don_juan_el_guapo

I have Calendar Creator 12 deluxe. It has been working fine until I just put the software for my new Palm TX on my PC. Now, I can't get Calendar Creator to work at all. I have deleted the Palm software and I have reinstalled the calendar software but I still get that error. I've even tried to delete anything that says palm. Any suggestions?
Post #: 1
RE: Palm userdata error 521 - 3/9/2007 1:47:12 PM   
Brandy redux

Hi,

According to Broderbund Support, Calendar Creator™ 12 Deluxe works with all versions of the Palm™ Organizer. When experiencing difficulties using Calendar Creator™ 12 Deluxe and Palm™ Organizer together, troubleshooting a few basic possibilities can help to identify the source of the issue.

Click on this link

Palm™ Organizer Troubleshooting

to view a Broderbund Technical Note which provides troubleshooting tips.

If this Broderbund Technical Note does not help to solve your problem, please let me know and I'll try to find another solution to your problem.

< Message edited by Brandy redux -- 9/22/2010 5:23:20 PM >

For More Help:
Click on the FAQ link at the top of this page
Then, click on the All FAQ's button on the next page

To contact me by email, please send your message to pine_97@yahoo.com

(in reply to don_juan_el_guapo)
Post #: 2
RE: Palm userdata error 521 - 3/12/2007 2:30:13 PM   
don_juan_el_guapo

None of those suggestions worked. My Hotsynch is 6.0.1 and the problem has nothing to do with uploading info to my palm. The problem is that Calendar Creator appears to be loading up like it is going to work and then I get the Palm Userdata Error 521. It even says it is running in my task list but it really isn't running at all. I've check the palm website. I've done a google search and I can't seem to find what the error even means. Any other suggestions?

(in reply to Brandy redux)
Post #: 3
RE: Palm userdata error 521 - 3/12/2007 3:02:32 PM   
Brandy redux

Hi,

Since the 'Palm Userdata Error 521' error message occurs when you try to open Calendar Creator, it is possible that the 'Synchronization of Calendar' option needs to be disabled in the Palm™ HotSync Manager.

Complete the following steps to disable the calendar or address book synchronization:

1. Click the Palm Organizer™ HotSync Manager icon located on the Windows® taskbar.

2. Click Custom. The Custom window will open containing a list of Conduit items that synchronize with the Palm™ Organizer.

3. Select either Calendar Creator Events or Calendar Creator Address and click Change. The Change HotSync Action window will open.

4. Click the Do Nothing radio button.

5. Click OK. The Custom window will return. In the Action column, Do Nothing instead of Synchronize the Files will be listed next to the Conduit item that was changed.

6. Click Done. The Conduit item that was designated to Do Nothing will not synchronize with the Palm™ Organizer when a HotSync operation is performed.

After following the directions above, restart the computer, then try to open Calendar Creator again.

If this information does not help to solve your problem, please let me know and I'll try to find another solution to your problem.

< Message edited by Brandy redux -- 9/22/2010 5:27:00 PM >

For More Help:
Click on the FAQ link at the top of this page
Then, click on the All FAQ's button on the next page

To contact me by email, please send your message to pine_97@yahoo.com

(in reply to don_juan_el_guapo)
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> [Calendar Creator] >> CC General Functionality >> Palm userdata error 521 Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Please Note: In order to post a message on the forums, you will need to become an Encore Forum Member. Click on the Register link on the top of this page and follow the instructions to become an Encore Forum Member.

If you are a new member and need help using these forums, please click on the FAQ link at the top of this page.

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4