Encore Forums Encore Forums

Knowledgebase  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

Monopoly Here and Now - Dual Display Question

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Games] >> Monopoly >> Monopoly Here and Now - Dual Display Question Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Monopoly Here and Now - Dual Display Question - 1/26/2008 11:19:45 PM   
sthebody

Hello.

I have installed Monopoly Here and Now on my home theater PC (HTPC) which has a dual monitor setup. My primary monitor is an 8" LCD touchscreen and my secondary is my big screen HDTV.

When I run Monopoly it automatically runs on on the primary display which is the 8" LCD. Does anyone know how I can make it run on my secondary display (big screen HDTV)? Is it possible? I have turned off the "Full Screen" mode thinking maybe I could pick up the Monopoly window and move it to the secondary display. Usually when I do that, then close the program, next time I run that program it remembers which monitor it last ran on. However, I cannot grab the Monopoly game and drag it over to the secondary monitor to try this.

I set my big screen to secondary so I only have to turn it on if I want to watch TV, DVR, DVD, Blu-Ray, etc. I do not want to change my big screen to my primary display because then I have to turn it on everytime I want to just listen to music.

Any suggestions would be appreciated, or if anyone has the other new version (I think it is called Monopoly 2008) can chime in and let me know if I would have better luck with that version, that would be appreciated as well.

Thanks in advance.

< Message edited by sthebody -- 1/26/2008 11:28:12 PM >
Post #: 1
RE: Monopoly Here and Now - Dual Display Question - 1/27/2008 6:56:33 PM   
JasonC

You will have to choose the clone option on the primary display in order for it to show on the TV.

Jason Carver
Encore Sales Department and Customer Service
www.encore.com
For Tech Support, visit http://support.encore.com

(in reply to sthebody)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Games] >> Monopoly >> Monopoly Here and Now - Dual Display Question Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Please Note: In order to post a message on the forums, you will need to become an Encore Forum Member. Click on the Register link on the top of this page and follow the instructions to become an Encore Forum Member.

If you are a new member and need help using these forums, please click on the FAQ link at the top of this page.

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4