The tutorial that follows describes the process for opening files from previous versions of Calendar Creator into Calendar Creator 10, 12, Platinum, Ultimate Organizer & 12.1.
1. Click 'File' in the menubar, then select 'Open Collection'.
2. When the 'Open' window opens, click on the down arrow next to the field which says "Calendar (*.bcc)".
When the list of file types drops down, select the type of file that corresponds to the previous version.
• File Type 2.X Event File (*.CCE): Calendar Creator™ 2.0, Calendar Creator™ Plus and Calendar Creator™ Gold Edition
• File Type 3.X, 4.X Event List (*.CE3): Calendar Creator™ 4.0 and Calendar Creator™ for Windows®
• File Type 5.X, 6.X FILE (*.CC5): Calendar Creator™ 5.0, 6.0, 6.0 Deluxe and Christian Edition
• File Type 7.X, 8.X, 9.X (*.BCC): Calendar Creator™ 7.0 and 7.0 Deluxe, Calendar Creator™ 8.0 and 8.0 Deluxe, Calendar Creator™ 9.0 and 9.0 Deluxe
• File Type DOS Calendar File (*.CAL): Calendar Creator™ for MS-DOS®
Note: After the file type is selected, the message 'Select The Way You Want Calendar Creator To Format Your Events' may appear. Two possible options will be offered:
a. 'All Events In Each Category Have The Same Style.' This will allow individual event style changes to imported events.
b. 'Each Event Keeps Its Present Style.' When this option is selected, inconsistencies in the style of imported events may result.
3. Navigate to the location of the file that is to be opened. Click on that file, then click on the 'Open' button.
4. Verify that the imported events are displayed in the Calendar.
5. Click 'File' in the menubar, then select 'Save Collection As' - to save the file in the Calendar Creator™ 10 and 12 *.BCC format.
6. Repeat this process with each calendar file that is to be opened.
Note: If the file does not open, or an error message is displayed, the original file may be corrupt. As a result, it may be inaccessible.
< Message edited by Brandy redux -- 1/7/2012 8:03:21 PM >
For More Help:
Click on the FAQ link at the top of this page
Then, click on the All FAQ's button on the next page
To contact me by email, please send your message to email@example.com