During the installation of Calendar Creator™ 10 Deluxe, the following error message appears: "Error 1311."
This CD-read issue can be resolved by copying the contents of the Install/Program CD to the desktop and starting the installation from the desktop, as described below:
1. Close all windows and programs and return to the desktop.
2. Right-click on a blank area of the desktop, select New and click Folder. A new folder will appear.
3. Right-click on the new folder and choose Rename.
4. Type CC 10 for the new folder name.
5. Once the folder has been named, click away from the folder to save the new name.
6. Insert the Calendar Creator™ 10 Deluxe Install/Program CD into the proper drive.
NOTE: If the installation begins, click Cancel.
7. Go to My Computer for Windows XP (Computer for Windows Vista and Windows 7).
8. Right-click on the drive which contains the Calendar Creator™ 10 Deluxe Install/Program CD
9. Select Open in the menu that drops down. The contents of the CD will appear.
10. Select Edit in the menu bar then choose Select All.
11. Select Edit in the menu bar then choose Copy.
12. Click the "X" in the upper-right corner of any open window to return to the desktop.
13. Right-click on the CC 10 folder (created in Step 4) then select Paste in the menu that drops down. A Copying window will show the files being copied and the time to complete the process.
14. After the copy process is complete and the Copying window closes, double-click the CC 10 folder to open it.
15. Double-click Setup or Setup.exe file located in the window. (The file icon resembles a blue square with a white crown on it.) The installation of Calendar Creator™ 10 Deluxe will begin.
16. Follow the onscreen prompts to complete the installation.
17. Launch and use Calendar Creator™ 10 Deluxe.
18. After launching and using the program, the CC 10 folder created in Step 4, can be deleted if desired, by right-clicking the CC 10 folder on the desktop then selecting Delete in the menu that drops down.
Click Yes to send the folder to the Recycle Bin.
If a message appears indicating that the folder is too large for the Recycle Bin, click "Yes to All" to permanently remove the folder from the system.
For More Help: Click on the FAQ link at the top of this page Then, click on the All FAQ's button on the next page
Post New Thread
Reply to Message
Post New Poll
Delete My Own Post
Delete My Own Thread
Please Note: In order to post a message on the forums, you will need to become an Encore Forum Member. Click on the Register link on the top of this page and follow the instructions to become an Encore Forum Member.
If you are a new member and need help using these forums, please click on the FAQ link at the top of this page.