Encore Forums Encore Forums

Knowledgebase  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

PM 2.0: sizing business cards and labels

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> PrintMaster 2.0 & 2011 >> PM 2/PM 2011 Printing Specific Issues >> PM 2.0: sizing business cards and labels Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
PM 2.0: sizing business cards and labels - 7/22/2010 10:40:41 AM   
pattymint1

Hello. I am trying to do business cards and mailing labels. I cannot seem to get anywhere to size them. When I choose custom, it goes back to an 8/12 by 11. When I tried to print it, it only printed on 8 1/2 by 11 label. Where do I define my size, such as Avery..... etc. Thanks.

< Message edited by Brandy redux -- 9/18/2010 9:02:56 PM >
Post #: 1
RE: PM 2.0: sizing business cards and labels - 7/22/2010 11:00:53 AM   
ellengard

PM 2.0 cannot do business cards nor labels. What the bus cards and label templates do is present you with the 8.5x11 stock and "ready-to-customize" sections.

So for bus cards, you have to edit all ten sections. For address labels, you have to edit all (thirty) sections.

When you start with a blank template, you have to create one bus card, then copy it nine times to fill up the sheet.

I recommend returning this product and getting PrintMaster 18 or 18.1 (Win7 version) which knows how to properly do bus cards and labels.

< Message edited by Brandy redux -- 9/18/2010 9:03:19 PM >

(in reply to pattymint1)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> PrintMaster 2.0 & 2011 >> PM 2/PM 2011 Printing Specific Issues >> PM 2.0: sizing business cards and labels Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Please Note: In order to post a message on the forums, you will need to become an Encore Forum Member. Click on the Register link on the top of this page and follow the instructions to become an Encore Forum Member.

If you are a new member and need help using these forums, please click on the FAQ link at the top of this page.

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4