Encore Forums Encore Forums

Knowledgebase  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

1. How do I contact Customer Service & Technical Support

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> [PrintMaster 18.1 and older] >> PM Tech Tips >> 1. How do I contact Customer Service & Technical Support Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
1. How do I contact Customer Service & Technical Support - 8/14/2010 1:52:44 PM   
Brandy redux

PLEASE NOTE:

* Customer Service is provided for only those problems related to orders, exchanges, rebates and returns. Customer Service does NOT provide support for either installation problems or functionality ('how-to' or 'how does it work') problems.

* Technical Support is provided for only those problems related to installing/uninstalling, error messages or problems that are stopping you from running the program. Technical Support does not provide support for functionality ('how-to' or 'how does it work') problems.

The first most important point which must always be kept in mind when contacting either Customer Service or Technical Support is that questions which are submitted to either Customer Service or Technical Support are ALWAYS answered in the order they are received. However, since both Customer Service and Technical Support often experience a backlog, you might not receive an answer for a few days. Please DO NOT submit a 2nd or 3rd question - because this only increases the backlog.

* Functionality Support ('how-to' or 'how does it work') is provided only on the Encore forums.

To access a list of all of the products that are supported on the Encore forums,
please click on the 'Product Forums' link below

Product Forums

And, please click on the link below

How do I post a message on the forum?

to view a FAQ which provides tips for posting on the Encore forum

Please click on the link below

Customer Service

to visit the Customer Service 'Order Support' web site
for Broderbund, Encore, Hoyle & Bicycle Card Games.

On that web site, you will find information related to:

* General Questions

* Order Information

* Download Information

* SmartDownload Information

* Returns and Cancellations

* Shipping

* Refunds

* Rebate Information

* Limited Warranty

If you don't find what your are looking for on that Customer Service web site,
please click on one of the links below to contact either Customer Service or Technical Support

To contact Customer Service, please click on the link below

Submit an 'Online Order Support Request' to Customer Service

Customer Service is available Monday - Friday ONLY from 8 AM to 5 PM CST - excluding Holidays.

To contact Technical Support, please click on the link below

Technical Support

Technical Support is available Monday - Friday ONLY from 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM CST - excluding Holidays.

* When the 'Technical Support' web page is displayed,
type the name of your product into the 'Search for Product by Keywords:' box,
then click on the 'Go' button.

* When the list of products is displayed, click on the name which matches your product.

NOTE: If your product is not listed, that means that support is no longer provided for your product.

* If your product is listed, search through and read the articles provided for your product.

* Support options are provided only at the end of each support article.

* If a support article offers an 'Online Support Request' link,
click on that link, fill in the form, type the Word Verification, click on 'Submit'.

NOTE: #1 If there is no 'Online Support Request' link at the bottom of the support article,
that means that support is no longer provided for your product.

NOTE: #2 If, after clicking on 'Submit' you receive an error message which says,
"We're sorry, but U.S. laws do not allow us to record your information,"
that means that your internet security suite is blocking the process.
So, it will be necessary for you to try again
- but, only after temporarily disabling your internet security suite.

Telephone Support

Customer Service is available Monday - Friday ONLY from 8 AM to 5 PM CST - excluding Holidays.

The telephone number for Customer Service is 1-800-395-0277
Canadian Customers please call: (763)450-2466

Technical Support is available Monday - Friday ONLY from 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM CST - excluding Holidays.

The telephone number for Technical Support is (763) 450-2465 - select Option 4 on the phone prompts.

This is NOT a toll-free number.

* Before you call either Technical Support or Customer Service,
please be sure that you are sitting at the computer with which you are experiencing difficulties.

* If you are requesting assistance about an error message,
please be sure that you know the EXACT text of that error message.

* Please keep in mind that hold times often exceed 30 minutes.

It is very important to provide support with as much information as possible when submitting an Online Support Request.

Below are some questions you should answer about the product in order to get the fastest response:

1. Is the program installed or being installed on a desktop, laptop, or Netbook?

2. What is the complete title and version number of the program?

3. What Operating System are you using: (Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, or Macintosh OS 10.6?

a. If your operating system is Windows Vista or Windows 7, is it a 32-bit or 64-bit system?

b. Is this an English version of the operating system or is it language settings set to another setting (i.e. French, German, Spanish)

c. What is the processor Speed in GHz or MHz?

To answer these questions you may need to do the following:

* (For Windows) To check the processor speed and/or if your system is 32-bit or 64-bit, right-click on My Computer or Computer in the Start Menu and select Properties.

*(For Mac) To check the processor speed, click the Apple Icon, then click About This Mac.

4. Please describe in detail what you are attempting to do when the issue occurs.

5. Does this issue occur randomly or is it persistent on one specific spot?

6. If a window with an error message has opened, please copy and paste the contents of the error into the message

NOTE: If a 'Details' button is provided on the error window, Please click on that button, then copy and paste the Details information.

7. What troubleshooting steps have you tried to resolve the problem?

< Message edited by Brandy redux -- 7/3/2012 10:20:22 PM >

For More Help:
Click on the FAQ link at the top of this page
Then, click on the All FAQ's button on the next page

To contact me by email, please send your message to pine_97@yahoo.com
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> [PrintMaster 18.1 and older] >> PM Tech Tips >> 1. How do I contact Customer Service & Technical Support Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Please Note: In order to post a message on the forums, you will need to become an Encore Forum Member. Click on the Register link on the top of this page and follow the instructions to become an Encore Forum Member.

If you are a new member and need help using these forums, please click on the FAQ link at the top of this page.

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4