Encore Forums Encore Forums

Knowledgebase  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

3DHA 6.0: Rendering Issue

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> [3D Home Architect Home & Landscape Design] >> General Functionality >> 3DHA 6.0: Rendering Issue Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
3DHA 6.0: Rendering Issue - 9/6/2010 12:38:30 AM   
vibi

It's been a while since I used 3DHA 6.0 and I'm having trouble finding out why the display mode won't stay in "rendering" while I'm looking through cameras. As I'm walking through I have no problem and see everyting in solids, but as soon as I stop walking and move the cursor over or out of the screen, or simply click to change the color, texture, etc of an object, I loose the "rendering" mode and can see through all framing, furniture, details and such. I must have changed something in the settings a while ago without realizing it, and can't figure what. Can someone help?

< Message edited by Brandy redux -- 1/2/2011 7:29:39 PM >
Post #: 1
RE: 3DHA 6.0: Rendering Issue - 9/6/2010 7:53:49 AM   
punchhelpers

Hi vibi,

I am not a V6 user, however, the issues you are describing are symptoms of a video card problem, independently of a program / version

Try these steps

1 - Check the website of your video card manufacturer and update the drivers

2 - Go to the video setup on your PC (may be different for different versions of Windows and video card); for most, click on an empty part of the windows Desktop, click on Settings->Advanced->Troubleshoot). Back the accelerations slider to the left, one level each time and see if the problem dissapears

3 - Right click on the wallpaper (look for a place without icons)--> Properties--> Settings--> Advanced--> Open GL--> Compatibility Settings--> Force 16 bits--> Apply--> OK

4 - Set your video color depth at 24 or 32 bits ("true color")

5 - Go to www.microsoft.com/directx, and see what version is current and check if you have this version installed in your computer

6 - Some NVidia card users reported additional problems--> in this case change the color settings from 32 bit to 16 bit

If you are using Win 7 look for Personalize--> Performance

Hope this helps

< Message edited by Brandy redux -- 1/2/2011 7:30:02 PM >

Patricia G.
My website: www.punchhelpers.com
My Facebook page: www.facebook.com/punchhelpers.links
Post #: 2
RE: 3DHA 6.0: Rendering Issue - 9/6/2010 12:37:38 PM   
vibi

Thanks so, so much... I'll try that!

< Message edited by Brandy redux -- 1/2/2011 7:30:10 PM >

(in reply to punchhelpers)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> [3D Home Architect Home & Landscape Design] >> General Functionality >> 3DHA 6.0: Rendering Issue Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Please Note: In order to post a message on the forums, you will need to become an Encore Forum Member. Click on the Register link on the top of this page and follow the instructions to become an Encore Forum Member.

If you are a new member and need help using these forums, please click on the FAQ link at the top of this page.

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4