Encore Forums Encore Forums

Knowledgebase  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

AG CAC Version 7 Spiritual Expressions: How to print a card

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> [American Greetings CreateaCard] >> Printing Specific >> AG CAC Version 7 Spiritual Expressions: How to print a card Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
AG CAC Version 7 Spiritual Expressions: How to print a ... - 11/12/2010 3:35:33 PM   
Grandmomma

I cannot figure out how to print a card. When I click on finish I am asked to save the project to my hard drive. I do not want to save any cards to my hard drive. I cannot find any icon that just says print. I am disgusted with this software. I have many greeting card CD and have never encountered this problem before.

Judy Moughon

< Message edited by Brandy redux -- 5/25/2012 2:11:55 PM >

Judy Moughon
Post #: 1
RE: AG CAC Version 7 Spiritual Expressions: How to prin... - 11/12/2010 3:50:09 PM   
Brandy redux

Hi Judy,

When you click on the 'Finish' button, the 'Finish Project' window should open. And, that window should contain several options:

* Save Project As
* Print Project
* Professionally Print Project
* Email Project as Attachment

Only the 'Professionally Print Project' option will require you to save your project to your hard drive. And, that is because the only purpose of the 'Professionally Print Project' option is to create a PDF file which you would be required to take to a local copy center for printing. If you do want your project to be printed at a local copy center, you must first save the project to your hard drive.

If all you want to do is to print the project to a printer which is attached to your computer, just click on the 'Print Project' option then click on the 'Next' button.

< Message edited by Brandy redux -- 1/2/2011 8:31:15 PM >

For More Help:
Click on the FAQ link at the top of this page
Then, click on the All FAQ's button on the next page

To contact me by email, please send your message to [email protected]

(in reply to Grandmomma)
Post #: 2
RE: AG CAC Version 7 Spiritual Expressions: How to prin... - 11/12/2010 5:01:19 PM   
Grandmomma

There is no print project option when I click on "finish project."

< Message edited by Brandy redux -- 1/2/2011 8:31:23 PM >

(in reply to Brandy redux)
Post #: 3
RE: AG CAC Version 7 Spiritual Expressions: How to prin... - 11/12/2010 5:40:20 PM   
Brandy redux

Hi Judy,

Even though I do not actually have American Greetings CreataCard Version 7 Spiritual Expressions, I had assumed that the Print process in American Greetings CreataCard Version 7 Spiritual Expressions is exactly the same as the Print process in both American Greetings CreataCard Version 7 & American Greetings CreataCard Version 8 - because similar versions of Broderbund software will usually offer similar options.

However, if your American Greetings CreataCard Version 7 Spiritual Expressions does not offer a 'Print Project' option on the 'Finish Project' window, your only option would be to check the Help file for available Print options. Then, if you don't find an acceptable Print option, you will have to 'make do' with whatever Print option is provided in 'Finish'.

Since American Greetings CreataCard Version 7 Spiritual Expressions is an 8 year old program, the available Print options in American Greetings CreataCard Version 7 Spiritual Expressions are very different from the available Print options in newer Broderbund software. So, I would be very interested in knowing exactly which options you see when you click on the 'Finish' button.

< Message edited by Brandy redux -- 1/2/2011 8:31:31 PM >

For More Help:

(in reply to Grandmomma)
Post #: 4
RE: AG CAC Version 7 Spiritual Expressions: How to prin... - 11/12/2010 6:21:06 PM   
Grandmomma

It looks lilke this:
Finish Project

Once your project design is complete, select from any of the following options to Save, Print or Share your finished project

Save Project AS Choose this option to save your project
Publish roject Locally
Publish Project to the Web

Pics of Projects, cards Pics of a Calendar / Labels

Next Cancel

< Message edited by Brandy redux -- 1/2/2011 8:31:39 PM >

(in reply to Brandy redux)
Post #: 5
RE: AG CAC Version 7 Spiritual Expressions: How to prin... - 11/12/2010 6:51:25 PM   
Brandy redux

Hi Judy,

Since what you are seeing is very similar to what I am seeing, which is displayed in the image below

I suspect that your problem is a display issue - and that you are seeing a rather large blank space above the 'Publish Project Locally' option in the box on the left side of the 'Finish Project' window.

If that is, actually, what you are seeing, that problem is very likely being caused by a corrupt or outdated video card driver - which can be fixed by clicking on the link below

Updating Video Card Driver: 2000/XP/Vista/7/Mac OS X 10.4.0 and later

then following the directions in that FAQ for updating your video card driver.

If updating your video card driver does not help to solve the problem, the next best thing to do would be to click on the link below

Computer Cleanup on WinXP, WinVista & Win7

then follow the directions in that FAQ for performing a computer cleanup.

Please let me know whether or not either of those suggestions helps to solve your problem.

Attachment (1)

< Message edited by Brandy redux -- 1/2/2011 8:31:49 PM >

For More Help:

(in reply to Grandmomma)
Post #: 6
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> [American Greetings CreateaCard] >> Printing Specific >> AG CAC Version 7 Spiritual Expressions: How to print a card Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Please Note: In order to post a message on the forums, you will need to become an Encore Forum Member. Click on the Register link on the top of this page and follow the instructions to become an Encore Forum Member.

If you are a new member and need help using these forums, please click on the FAQ link at the top of this page.

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4