When a picture is attached to an event, there is only one way to work with that picture: 1. Double click on the event.
2. When the 'Modify Event' window opens, click on the 'Picture' tab.
3. Experiment with the settings in the 'Fit Picture in Area' section (i.e. Proportional, Complete, No Change, Tile, Center, Tint, Transparent, Color). If you don't find a workable solution, the recommended option is to do this: 1. Remove the picture from the event.
2. Click on 'Add' in the menubar, then select 'Picture' in the menu that drops down.
3. When the Art Gallery opens, select the picture that you want to use.
4. Manually position and size the picture in the day cell. If your picture has a white background that you would like to remove, do this: 1. Double-click on the picture.
2. When the 'Layout Object Properties' window opens, click on the 'Picture' tab.
3. Click in the box next to 'Transparent' in the 'Fit Picture in Area' section.
Post New Thread
Reply to Message
Post New Poll
Delete My Own Post
Delete My Own Thread
Please Note: In order to post a message on the forums, you will need to become an Encore Forum Member. Click on the Register link on the top of this page and follow the instructions to become an Encore Forum Member.
If you are a new member and need help using these forums, please click on the FAQ link at the top of this page.