When attempting to print a project using American Greetings CreataCard®, the project might print incorrectly or might not print pictures or other graphic images.
A setting in the Advanced Settings section regarding the printer can cause this result. Changing the setting will help to identify the source of the issue. This note describes how to find and change the setting.
Complete the following steps to change the printer setting:
1. Launch the program, and open a project to print.
2. Click on the 'Finish' button in the lower right hand corner of the window.
3. When the 'Finish Project' window opens, click on 'Print Project', then click on the 'Next' button.
4. When the 'Print' window opens, click on the 'Advanced' button.
5. When the 'Advanced Setting' window opens, click in the box next to 'Print as Bitmap' to place a check mark in that box.
6. Click 'OK'.
7. Close the Print window and print the project.
For More Help: Click on the FAQ link at the top of this page Then, click on the All FAQ's button on the next page
Post New Thread
Reply to Message
Post New Poll
Delete My Own Post
Delete My Own Thread
Please Note: In order to post a message on the forums, you will need to become an Encore Forum Member. Click on the Register link on the top of this page and follow the instructions to become an Encore Forum Member.
If you are a new member and need help using these forums, please click on the FAQ link at the top of this page.